Shibuya LA Grand Opening [PIC SPAM]

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Went to Shibuya LA Grand Opening hosted by Kimimela on Saturday, Sept 17, 2010. This store sells sexy, kawaii, japanese lingerie and bras for everyone who just wants something rather different the usual Victoria Secret. I highly recommend the bras because they just give Asian boobies extra padding, comfort and cuteness....Haha.

I actually thought this would be an typical opening but this event blew me away, never could I imagine meeting so many Gals in this event. Especially located in LA. I just wish I had more time to meet each and everyone of them personally. For those that I did meet! I'm glad I talked to you guys and had the opportunity to hang out!

Like always I'm photobombing the whole event. Not all photos are taken by me, some are credit for others.


I got ready and took so snaps the normal to scary photos of my hair and make up


Coordinates...


Arrival of the Event....



A+++++ for Decor I love the intricate design of this store... and have you notice the carpet?
Its LEOPARD PINK!!!!




I arrive early to meet the other Gals there were there before me! The MEET and GREET with photobombing!

[TOP LEFT: Nana, Tricia, Stephanie, Maki BOTTOM LEFT: Marissa, Me, Sachiko]

I don't know about other people, but I feel like all Gals we instantly connect and become friends fast!!!

Nana is really funny and caring [taking notes of my shoe accident] HAHA
Marissa you just took a photo of me being sad of my shoes accident!!! haha

 
Tricia is too cute she's photobombing in every picture... Finally caught Stephanie at surprise!




Tricia AGAIN? 
HAHA Caught at the moment...
I gotta take some make up lesson from Marissa!
Oh Maki... it was quite an flash with you... At first I saw you with this hairstyle, then by the end of the night your hair was flipped and teased! Total rocker Maki! 
Taking picture inside the changing room... as you can tell its quite spacious it can hold three people in there!

Michi and her new wig I seen, so cute! She makes me feel not so alone with my black hair!
 
This was suppose to be our SEXY smile... but I fail on that...
Again another attempt to do goofy but I did scary LOL!
Tricia flipped transformation from cute to SEXiii!
Ami she's super duper cute !!!
Another visit to Tea station 
Is that a fur ball sticking our of Ami?
While we wait, we take more photos....
 
SNAP and look. "No, delete it, I don't like this picture of me"
Nail Power!!!
Can you figure out who's nail it who?
Marissa
Tricia
Tiffany
Finally Tiffany and Kelly came!!! I met Kelly before but Tiffany was first meet. They are like a DUO! Next time I'm in your area I will definitely call you Gals out!
Who wants to see me in these?
I think they picked their favorites to wear...
you can never have too much leopard in your life.
You two are awesome! Thanks for trying to help me with my shoes problem! Haha.... I think you guys got a kick out of me limping around everywhere.

More chaos of people coming in!!! Also TOKYO KAWAII Filming!!!
while I sit there and watch the chaos... hahha
some guy came in to the store with a POOCHI in a CHER ♥ bag!! This guy was so embarassed...because we asked if we can take a picture of him and his dog...
I finally realize it was Ami's poochi....so cute!!!
More groupies 
I love the fur shawl, I can't believe its from GUESS? I gotta go and get myself one.


Great to see my fashion runway buddy Cindy! Gorgeous as ever!

Olivia, I seriously see you in a different hairstyle and color everytime I see you!

Mandie you are so sweet! and YESH you pull that hair scarf pretty well!

These two are master in disguise!




More photos inside the changing room.


We where really tired from walking around so we just sat there... someone just started snapping..

Priceless moments! I love this picture!!!!


Soon enough we had an whole gang of people sitting in our circle...

We also played a game called Sculpture courtesy from Wisdom...no joke that's his name..[I saw his ID] 

Remember what I told you, Marissa... taking photos when my shoe sole ripped out of my boots... she just looks too happy! Hahha


More group pics!


Causing a scene outside the store. car stopping and honking!

By the end of the night they gave out prizes to the lucky winners for raffles....

Meet Elly. She is the owner of two Shibuyala stores.

I like to thank all the lovely GALS that made it to this event!!! I am very lucky to meet some of you guys, hopefully in the future I can meet all the Gals in LA. Thank you Shibuyala and KIMIMELA GALS for hosting the event. Also TUNE in TOKYO spinning the awesome tunes. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so great to see you Marie. Your hair looked amazing! <3

Emily said...

OMG I totally saw you there! You're sooo cute and wow I feel like a total lurk on your blog right now HAHA! You;re freaking cute wish I could've talked to you!

xox

Marie said...

Yay! Thanks Mandie you are so cute as always!

Hi Hi Emy! I saw you too!!!! But I wasn't sure if it was you!!! I had to leave early so I wasn't able to meet you!!! I think I'm also a lurker for your blog too... You are prettier than I imagine!! X_x

Sara Mari said...

Oh I always love your posts filled with beautiful amazing photos! You got great shots of the interior of the shop, I can really see how cute it is XD And everyone is just looking way toooo beautiful! You look great with the long dark hair. I wish I could hang out with you guys again TT

And the nail photos, wow XD

Marie said...

Aww thanks Sara!!! I always try to take tons of picture so it makes it feel like your there!!! I'm getting tired of my dark hair already I want to change my hair color already... but the hassles of doing touch ups brings back the horror. Someday I will visit you!!

btw the nails that the gals have are freaking amazing!!?!

nirmoziaag said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into.
One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
thanks for share me ...
wichita property managment

hard rady said...

I read your post.. I have got lot of information to read this topic.. it is really essential for me and provide me great knowledge...thanks for sharing and your guidance...
Rebrand iphone apps

Build Church Mobile App said...

Keep up the fantastic work, I read quite few articles on this site and I think that your blog is very interesting
and has got tons of fantastic information. Thanks for Sharing

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

Disqus

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com